Monday, April 21, 2014

Seattle--The New New York!


I'm going to Seattle for fun next week and I like Seattle because there is a lot of things to do so I don't get bored.  There's the Space Needle, lots of movie theaters, the new ferris wheel and Fisherman's Market downtown.

I'm also going to the hospital.  I've not broken my spleen, but I am going to get my epilepsy checked, which is a good thing.

Afterwards I'm going to have lots of fun!


I plan on going to the Space Needle and look around and hopefully eat at the restaurant.  The restaurant actually moves around in a circle while you eat.  I won't be going during the tourist season, so that way I can eat there without waiting a long time!


Down at Fisherman's Market silly things can happen there like this lady is pretending to kiss a fish!  I would pose for a picture like this if somebody asked me to.  I like to get fish to eat while I'm walking through the Market.  I recommend only buying fresh fish there such as swordfish, cod and halibut.  The fish is just as good as the Alaska fish, but Seattle fish is a little bit better.


I also plan to send postcards to Dad, Christy, and my friends.  I plan to have lots of fun.  Seattle sounds likes it's lots of fun, I've been there many times before and I recommend that you visit the city too.  It's just as good as going to New York.  Someday I plan to visit New York too.


Only visit Seattle if you want to have fun and learn stuff.  I might visit the wharf in Seattle and maybe the Aquarium...and maybe even the museums.  I'm going to definitely ride the Ferris Wheel at least once.  This Ferris Wheel is a lot like the one in England only better.  So visit Seattle people!  Don't visit England because it's not like Seattle.

2 comments:

  1. Great Kiel! you have captured all the wonderful things we saw in Seattle. So now lets go again next week and see some more cool stuff. By the way the Ferris wheel in England in way bigger than the one in Seattle. Would you like to go and ride the Ferris wheel in England?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiel - this is an excellent travel brochure article to get folks to visit Seattle. Well done and I am glad you enjoy your trips to Seattle.
    Love DAD

    ReplyDelete