Monday, June 1, 2015

Virtual Reality Saves The World


Virtual Reality or VR has several different components to it: visual, sound, smell, touch and taste.  There are several different types of virtual reality.  The first kind is used to train people in the armed services.  It helps our troops be more efficient in their jobs and take less casualties without being in direct combat.  The second kind is gaming.  And an example of this is experiments they've used in games.  Some games involve play station.  Virtual reality also involves television, which is the third kind of virtual reality.  


This is what it looks like in one of the many forms of virtual reality involving television, which is the kind that eventually led to television virtual reality, play station virtual reality, gaming virtual reality and reading books on virtual reality.  There are many more types of virtual reality. 
 

Virtual reality can be done with virtual reality gloves, headset, and data suits.  Virtual reality can also be done without the gloves or data suit.  This is what it looks like if you do not use the gloves.  You can use plastic sticks (like as seen in this picture) or just use your regular hands.  


This is what virtual reality looks like on play station.  Virtual reality is also available on television and also on computer.  There are high tech rooms for virtual reality.  I am going to eventually get VR for my computer, my television and VR for my iPad and iPhone.   VR is rapidly growing in progress and development.


This is what VR looks like in the television version where you can explore your favorite shows, movies and other things.  I would gladly like to use VR in this form as well.  I'm interested in VR in all of it's forms.  I'd like to experience being in Star Trek movies, Star Wars movies and a variety of other movies.  I'd also like to play new games with VR.  I will also choose my own adventures!  Anyone who I know who is reading this...don't be surprised if you see me on VR!  As this technology grows, I wouldn't be surprised to see a VR version of Skype.  

You can also build things using VR.  For example you can build your own virtual world.  I will use this.  I would encourage anyone who is into blogging and stuff --to get into VR.  

No comments:

Post a Comment