Monday, September 23, 2013

We have reached the carrying capacity of the Earth!

The real goal behind NASA is to evacuate the population of scientists, engineers and their families into outer space!

They want to avoid the people that don't recognize the fact that our world is over-populating.  We have reached the capacity of our earth's resources and health.  We need to therefore evacuate the earth to space stations and the moon, mars and other places in space.


This is what hospitals are going to look like in space in the future.  We are merely buying time before we can and must evacuate into space.  After the mass exodus of earth, NASA will no longer be needed...but something like NASA will replace this...we can't say yet what it is....because we don't know.

I will be one of the many people who go into space because like the rest of the people, my lungs adapt well to non-oxygen environments.  I have a trick secret on how to avoid oxygen, let's just say it will involve some kind of liquid, perhaps liquid oxygen!


This is what space stations will look like in the future, along with space ships attached to them.  We will overcome gravity by using anti-graviton particles in the fuel and in our atmosphere.  The healthiest of people will be in space.  See you there someday bloggers!


6 comments:

  1. If you truly can figure out how to breath without oxygen then NASA will take you!! But what about the rest of us? I want to go to space. I will work hard but I have asthma. Does this mean that they will leave me here to die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we are living in space can we also have summer homes on Earth so that we can still enjoy living on Earth but just not all at the same time. Can we also colonize planets that we can live on permanently should we choose too? Like in Avatar. I think that your new NASA should be the United Federation of Planets with a branch known as Star Fleet. That's where I'm going to be working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiel I went to a lecture on campus this week about population and the carrying capacity of the earth. The lecturer was part of a group trying to convince people that we are at the carrying capacity of the earth. I thought you might like to look at his website: populationmatters.org and you can even join their group. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I must tell you what I think about this idea that we are at capacity on the earth! Capacity is a word. It is an opinion of the person writing the article. It does not represent many worlds that exists here on the earth. I for one do not believe that we are at capacity. We are adventurous and curious and for that it is fascinating to explore. Yes, for that is good enough for exploration. But let's search and report "truth", not just say that the earth is at capacity.Good reporting is true reporting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiel, I went to the dentist for 2 and 1/2 hours yesterday. He told me that they have invented 3D printers that so amazing they will soon be able to make crowns for teeth. He was sending off for a crown for one of my teeth and it will take about a month! I like the idea of 3D printers making it in the dentist office in about 45 minutes! THis article should probably be on your 3D printer page. :)

    ReplyDelete